Accessories Activism Alpha Complex avatar battle blooper Blunderbuss Cannon castle age Character class Conspiracy Conspiracy theory Control Systems Creativity defense democracy diagram of effects drafting game Economic Economics game design game history game idea Games Guild Battle guild wars Guns Handgun images leadership Massive Multiplayer Online mindset Money monster noob offense oligarchy organisational patterns Paranoia (role-playing game) pirates Players prisoner's dilemma propaganda Psychology quality without a name Religion resources roleplaying scouting Single-shot social city social network Social Sciences systems thinking timeless tribal wars Virginia Satir West End Games zero sum game
Roleplaying! As if the world weren't full of enough history without inventing more …
This blog contains articles on roleplaying games and includes one-on-one roleplay like job interviews, multi-player (work) situations, religiously held belief systems in all kinds of games, famous battles, genocides, revolutionary wars, historical conflicts, territorial battle, and also the ongoing fight against petty tyrants in roleplaying and gaming.
AND you’ll find information on …
- new roles and ways that appear during a game
- game resources
- (war/game) crimes with associated (staff) punishments
- causes and effects in system diagrams
- measurables and observables in emerging organisational patterns and game development
- new ideas and designs for games and roleplaying
This blog does not contain any information that would give away a game I and my buddies are playing. Merely rapacious ruminations and ferocious fantasy.
- The Virtues of Gaming (pt.1) from Power Word: Blog (powerwordblog.com)