Accessories Activism Alpha Complex avatar battle blooper Blunderbuss Cannon castle age Character class Conspiracy Conspiracy theory Control Systems Creativity defense democracy diagram of effects drafting game Economic Economics game design game history game idea Games Guild Battle guild wars Guns Handgun images leadership Massive Multiplayer Online mindset Money monster noob offense oligarchy organisational patterns Paranoia (role-playing game) pirates Players prisoner's dilemma propaganda Psychology quality without a name Religion resources roleplaying scouting Single-shot social city social network Social Sciences systems thinking timeless tribal wars Virginia Satir West End Games zero sum game
Roleplaying! As if the world weren't full of enough history without inventing more …
Castle Age Arena
17/03/2010Posted by on
Prepare yourselves Castle Age Warriors, Soldiers and Knights,
for Arena is coming soon!
Sharpen your attack, toughen your defense, and gather your arms!
What is it?
Is it …
- A place for friendly jousting?
- A “buffing” or “nerfing” element?
- A detraction from the main PvP area of the game?
- An advanced version of Deathrune raids?
- A place for throwing our apprentices to some blood thirsty lions that haven’t been fed for at least a week?
- A place for the most battle-hardened and cold-blooded fighters to compete against each other in gladiatorial battles for honor, glory, and power, pretty much like the Arena in WOW?
- A place where monsters dance to some excellent music to entertain us?
- The stuff of legends?
An arena for excited speculation now,
and even more excitement once it arrives ! 🙂
My vote is for an interesting game with dynamic action and interesting story mode with for example video cut scenes, where first I care about completing an exciting story mode or rushing with my “friends” till the end of the boss stages to defeat a main boss, dodging his or her flame breath. Then to NOT have boring level grinding. My vote is for more balanced game goals. Like with an Arena!